STOIC-B TECHNOLOGIES LTD | WEB DESIGN| DIGITAL MARKETING| VISUAL BRANDING AND GRAPHICS DESIGN

frequently asked questions (FAQ)

to design a website can cost as low as N75,000 and can span to almost N5,000.000. it all depends on the kind of website and the functionalities required

the time frame required for a website design solely depends on the type of website and the functionalities to be incorporated in the designed/development. a business website can take as  long as 3 to 4 weeks to be completed, while an e-commerce website could take as long as 8 to 12 weeks to be completed. it is very important that all the contents for your website are ready so as to ensure speedy completion of your website even before the deadline 

yes we provide round the clock support services for our clients. we don’t just leave you hanging  out there. feel free to always contact us once you are faced with any issue. we will be happy to help.

definitely yes! we build responsive and user friendly websites that works on all platforms be it mobile devices, tablets and pc’s.

of course not, we offer a wide range of services ranging from web design and development, digital marketing services, virtual branding and graphics and so much more. check out our services page for more information.

you provide us with the contents since you are the one that knows your business more and also know what you want to achieve with the site. however, we have content developers who can help you in creating contents for the site but this will come with extra charges excluding that of the initial website design.

we require an upfront of 70%, and after the project must have been completed the remaining 30% is paid.

want to know more about our services?

Let us help you translate your business ideas into creative results with our innovative digital strategies 

Learn More
Lets Get Started!
Scroll to Top